Happy Birthday Jenessa! What a beautiful girl. I LOVE the picture of Jenessa and Jaycee on the counter when they were little. Actually...all of the pics are adorable.
You always know this day will be coming and then all of sudden....BAM!! Happy 16th Birthday Nessa!!! You are so beautiful and I completely DITTO what Kim Olsen said...you will have the boys lining up. Hopefully it won't be that overwhelming! We love you, The Abbotts :)
Happy Birthday!! So when does she get to drive? If you need help chasing the boys away Aaron, Wayne is always ready to beat someone up! I can't belive that she is 16 years old! I am in shock! It has been so fun to watch her grow up! Give her a hug and a kiss for me! Love you Nessa!!!
What a great day for a birthday!! She really is so beautiful. I havne't seen her since she looked like she did in a lot of those pictures, but I always thought she was very cute! I hope she has a fantastic day and do we see driving and dating like crazy in the near future?? Um...yes and definitely yes!! Have fun!
Loved the slide format. She is so so pretty. What a sweetheart. 16 makes me smile. Can't wait for you to go through it so I can purely benefit from your wisdom!
Happy Birthday Nessa. We can't belive your 16 already. Make sure you have enough insurance. We hope you have fun on your dates! We have been labeling some old slide pictures and when were done you'll get to see some of the girls your Dad dated :) He ended up with the BEST GIRL!
WOW the big 1-6!! Happy belated Birthday Janessa. Hope your dad isn't too tough on the guys - then again maybe he should be. We only want the best ones for Nessa.
12 comments:
Happy Birthday Jenessa! What a beautiful girl. I LOVE the picture of Jenessa and Jaycee on the counter when they were little. Actually...all of the pics are adorable.
So Jenessa, have you been on a date yet? Can't wait to hear. I am sure those boys are lining up.
Happy Birthday.
You always know this day will be coming and then all of sudden....BAM!! Happy 16th Birthday Nessa!!! You are so beautiful and I completely DITTO what Kim Olsen said...you will have the boys lining up. Hopefully it won't be that overwhelming!
We love you,
The Abbotts :)
Happy Birthday!! So when does she get to drive? If you need help chasing the boys away Aaron, Wayne is always ready to beat someone up! I can't belive that she is 16 years old! I am in shock! It has been so fun to watch her grow up! Give her a hug and a kiss for me! Love you Nessa!!!
Holy Cow! Happy Birthday Jenessa! Only date boys who are as nice as your Dad.
What a great day for a birthday!! She really is so beautiful. I havne't seen her since she looked like she did in a lot of those pictures, but I always thought she was very cute! I hope she has a fantastic day and do we see driving and dating like crazy in the near future?? Um...yes and definitely yes!! Have fun!
Wow...time sure flies! She is such a beautiful girl and now she can DATE! Yikes! I hope you have a very big bat Aaron! Happy Birthday!
happy birthday Jenessa! Sure do miss your family! Those pictures were fun to look at...good times! Jessica misses all the fun memories!
Beautiful picts!! Happy 16th b-day!
Loved the slide format. She is so so pretty. What a sweetheart. 16 makes me smile. Can't wait for you to go through it so I can purely benefit from your wisdom!
Happy Birthday Nessa. We can't belive your 16 already. Make sure you have enough insurance. We hope you have fun on your dates! We have been labeling some old slide pictures and when were done you'll get to see some of the girls your Dad dated :) He ended up with the BEST GIRL!
WOW the big 1-6!! Happy belated Birthday Janessa. Hope your dad isn't too tough on the guys - then again maybe he should be. We only want the best ones for Nessa.
Post a Comment